If you are a prospective IATF 16949 auditor who needs to complete online prerequisites prior to attending the New Auditor Training class, you will need to be registered as a new user on the ADP website. This occurs as part of the application process undertaken by the Certification Body (CB) with the relevant Training Organization (TO).
- Certification Body (CB) submits initial application to Training Organization (TO), providing the candidate's name, email address, and home country (among other requested details -- please use the registration form provided by the TO).
- TO initiates ADP user creation process.
- Auditor candidate receives an email from the ADP and follow the link to complete the registration process (agree to legal terms, upload a photo, and set a personal password).
- CB approves the auditor's sponsorship request.
- Based on the CB's internal policy, either the CB will pay for the Initial Annual Fee ($250 USD), or this fee will be forwarded to the auditor candidate to pay through the ADP website.
- Once payment is received/processed, the auditor candidate can access prerequisite training, quizzes, and pre-study exams on the ADP website.
In summary, to begin the registration process, ask your CB to submit an application with the relevant Training Organization, and wait for the email from the ADP to proceed. Please have your CB direct any questions or concerns to the Training Organization or their Oversight Office.